1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

IVIEW 760TPC CyPad

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Robm1955, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robm1955

Robm1955 Thread Starter

I have a IVIEW 760TPC CyPad, also called Allwinner 10, which I had bought for me as a present, and I am very pleased with it. On the advice of my son, I watched a tutorial on youtube, on setting up the tablet to use as a pc. One piece of advice was to remove a file called telephony, as this drains the battery, but is included in Android systems, obviously for phones. Everything still works fine, but now if I try to install the SkyGo app, I get a message saying that sky doesn't support rooted devices. Does anyone know a way round this? All I did was disable a couple of files in Android.
    My other problem isn't software related, but more accessories. I can't find anywhere, a screen protector to fit my tablet. The one that came with it, goes right to the edge. None I've found, cover the whole screen, but just a part of it. I even bought one for a 10" tablet, and cut it down, but the quality is poor, and my screen looks worse than when it had the original protector on.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1091010

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice