1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Jacko: I Sleep With Kids... It's Fun

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by joe2cool, Feb 4, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Val: I see we're on the same wave length here. :) Take care and have a great weekend. angel :)

2. angelize56

OOOOOO..we did it again Val! :)

3. GreenIs

GreenIs

Where I state MJ as the over trusting parent, it can also be said I am saying that about any parent.

So Angel and Val... Don't assume I condole sleeping with strangers. That is wrong.

Sometimes the over looked or misunderstood is in the answer already given.:)

Have a nice day.

4. angelize56

Green: I never even thought you condoned such action! Your post was great, we were just adding to it. :) Take care and have a great weekend! :) angel

5. valley

valley

goodness NO! I never assumed you condone that. I think you are being very fair in your assessment of the situation. Just wanted to make sure that everyone else was making the same distinction too!

6. littlemar

littlemar

I have to agree with Green that MJ needs some mental health help. I don't think he's actually doing anything with these boys (especially since he thinks he's another Peter Pan) But he also doesn't realize that he's an adult. He's still a kid looking for acceptance and maybe have the childhood he really didn't have as a child. I'm also not condoning what he's done or is doing I just wish there were a way to get him the help he really needs.

7. GreenIs

GreenIs

Angel, Val.... Ok good. Alright then, that's cleared up.:)

8. EdGreene

EdGreene Banned

Michael Jackson never was a "child", never had a childhood. At five years old, his life was taken over by an abusive father who ostensibly was guiding his son’s careers. All the other boys escaped most of the attention but not Michael, who, from age five, was no more or less the entirety of "The Jackson Five franchise."

As soon as he was able to exert control over his own life, Michael began living out the childhood he never had. His money feeds his childish fantasies: his “Fantasy land” on the grounds of his mansion, his impulse purchasing of the toys and silly things children want but never get to own, his unabashed joy at being able to be a child for the first time.
    What hacks off so many people is he is also unafraid to admit that he’s a kid sometimes.
    What infuriates so many others is he is also “magic” with kids. In any public appearance where kids are the focus, the kids mob him as if he were the Candy Man from “Willie Wonka And The Chocolate Factory” or a real-life "Pied Piper".
    This “lost” childhood, kept from him as a child, is manifesting itself in his conduct today.

Jackson is an astute businessman. His $30 million dollar purchase of the Beattle’s song some times back was called folly. But every time someone plays, buys sheet music, sings a Beattles song-etc. Michael Jackson gets paid.

It is when he is in a private setting that Michael Jackson turns back into a kid, with all the money and power to get what he wants.
    He like toys, whether million dollar toys or an X-box. He likes children for the same reason other children like children: they don’t recriminate, they accept you as you are, they have faith you will not betray them. All of the above traits of children is absolutely missing in adults.

And that’s a damn shame.

9. LANMaster

LANMaster Banned

Interesting angle Ed. I can pity him and still call him a danger to society. But the pity is real.

10. EdGreene

EdGreene Banned

I neither pity nor dislike Joackson. What I do understand is what people, grown-ups mostly; do when given the opportunity to live out a fantasy. Not the TV, Batchelor/Batchelorette kind of fantasy, but real life fantasies enabled by money.

I thought of how big lottery winners act: going from scraping by from paycheck to paycheck to blowing wads of money on "toys." From a family living on a dirt road to a family who in months is living on the same dirt road but in a house with six bathrooms, two Jacuzzis, five 60" plasma TVs, his and hers SUV's, a four car garage with two caddies, a Beemer and a Mercedes. Alongside the house are two trailers with huge, 60 hp Skidoo water cylces.
    Inside, her "Barbie Doll" days are relived, as she "fixes" up the house. Gold fixtures, three Austrian crystal chandeliers, oriental rugs, full 8-piece silver set with accoutrements. She spends $150,000 a room furnishing them, the custom woven wool carpets cost $280 a yard, and her hand literally drips with expensive diamonds. Her custom designed, stainless steel kitchen cost $120,000.
    They load up the kids with every conceivable electronic game and gadget, $200 sneakers-etc.
    His $45,000 SUV is nothing compared to his new, $58,000 "pick 'em up" truck. He buys a 28 foot, $35,000 "BASSIN'" boat to haul behind it, a set of Italian, custom made, Benelli over and under shotguns at $14,000 a copy and has a custom, $41,000 diamond lodge ring made to replace his old one.
    She buys lots of dresses worth thousands of dollars each though they live in Backwoods, USA with no damn where to wear them except at the fabulous parties they soon become noted for.
    Lottery winners, rock stars, rap stars, "Hollywood" types who come into huge money do far weirder things (and in public) than Jackson.

I won't endorse by discussing them here or anywhere the wild suspicions people have about him. That internal negativity serves me no good at all.

11. deh

deh

12. GreenIs

GreenIs

Glad you brought that link up Deh.
    I have to say as I read it...I saw a lot of double messages. I'm not convinced. - either way that is.

See MJ is retaliating by bringing his own films into play of what that reporters visit was like. I'd be more inclined to believe people who are close to MJ then the reporters who are out to make a bob.

13. angelize56

I wouldn't form an opinion based on that statement unless it was verified as true and factual by the law firm listed on it. Maybe I'll call later and ask! Talk about a violation of both Jackson and the boy's privacy! I never knew the actual allegations this young boy had made towards Jackson. Just that he was sexually abused. I wonder if this type of info is covered under the FOIA? Take care. angel

14. GreenIs

GreenIs

You know Angel you made a good point....this is a violation of the privacy of the victim. I'd beinterested as well to know if this statement was the actual legal document, and who leeked it and that they be charged.

15. deh

deh

This was evidentally leaked out to an LA TV station. EVen if the law firm could confirm it doesn't necessarily make it true. Unfortunately some have no problem "lying under the penalty of perjury".

The complaint is rather disturbing because it shows the typical "pattern" that a child molester is supposed to follow (Gain the trust, try a little more and a little more, etc.).

Of course on the flip side MJ would be a great person to extort money from.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/116940

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice