Jagged shadows/blocky shadows/pixelated shadows on all games!! Pls help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mcpresto

Please help me i've been having this problem ssince i got my new pc. all of the games i played has just blocky ugly pixelated shadows i tried all fixes like updating my gpu driver,updating all drivers, maxing shadows on settings, and everything else like the skyrim fix it just wont work to me, this shadwos really look ugly specially when they move its like flickering screen i couldnt play a game becase of this pls help me ASAP!!

MY SPECS:
Palit Gt 630 2gb ddr3 128 bit
5gb ram ddr2
AMD phenom X4 9550 quad core

my computer is HP Pavillion Media Center m8530f PC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online