Jamaican Jerk? The challenge

Izme

Stephen
OK
TSG Gormand (Jim)

This is a cook off
Is texas the king of the Bar B que

or is some ol trailer strash from Spokane Wa. Da Bar B que Masta?

My Recipe:
20 ounce porterhouse
Jamaican jerk rub
Mesquite wood smoke

Corn Wrapped in bacon and Jalepeno's and jalepeno jack cheese (y)

Bring it on Jim :D

Of all people, I thought you would be well enough aquainted with your other hand....?

:D

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
My BBQ:

Grade A world class Alberta beef (no mad cow jokes! :mad: ) T-bone marinated in a thin layer of regular BBQ sauce but liberally coated with Montreal Steak Spice. Sizzled on a medium heat until it just stops bleeding.

Accompanied with our own Taber Corn, left in the husks and also BBQ'ed over a gentle flame until the husks char and steam escapes. Coated generously with fresh butter (and no! you can't use margerine!...Yuck! :p ) lightly sprinkled with salt and fresh cracked pepper, not that tasteless powder that comes in a box!

On the side: Greek salad, with the veggies chopped into large chunks, and feta cheese. The salad is tossed with a good coating of exra virgin olive oil, not pomace oil and not vegetable oil!. A good handful of black olives, not green! And also: There is no lettuce in Greek Salad!

Serve the above with any good red wine. One I had recently that I recommend is Chile's Concha Y Toro Casa de Diablero.

If you wish, finish off with a Crème Brulé, served with a good desert wine. One I really like is a Muscat de Rivesault...

...beats McDonald's any day! :D (y)

Montreal Steak Spice.......MMMmmm MMMM MMMM ......... damn that stuff is good....... :D

moonmist said:
Wont tell you how i read it..........but then i read it very fast..... :rolleyes:
Dont' like thinkin about "very fast" and "Jamaican jerk rub" in the same thought! :eek:

:D

pyritechips said:
My BBQ:

Grade A world class Alberta beef (no mad cow jokes! :mad: ) T-bone marinated in a thin layer of regular BBQ sauce but liberally coated with Montreal Steak Spice. Sizzled on a medium heat until it just stops bleeding.

Accompanied with our own Taber Corn, left in the husks and also BBQ'ed over a gentle flame until the husks char and steam escapes. Coated generously with fresh butter (and no! you can't use margerine!...Yuck! :p ) lightly sprinkled with salt and fresh cracked pepper, not that tasteless powder that comes in a box!

On the side: Greek salad, with the veggies chopped into large chunks, and feta cheese. The salad is tossed with a good coating of exra virgin olive oil, not pomace oil and not vegetable oil!. A good handful of black olives, not green! And also: There is no lettuce in Greek Salad!

Serve the above with any good red wine. One I had recently that I recommend is Chile's Concha Y Toro Casa de Diablero.

If you wish, finish off with a Crème Brulé, served with a good desert wine. One I really like is a Muscat de Rivesault...

I can just feel my arteries clogging up! ;)

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
I thought this thread was about Mafud....but then I remembered...HE'S NOT JAMAICAN! :D

Izme

Stephen
pyritechips said:
My BBQ:

well, :rolleyes: that does sound good

But ummmmmmmm It is missing the secret ingredient (y)
Jack Daniels and Trailer trash expertise

:eek: :D

><">

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online