Jasc Animation Shop 3.05 or 3.11 no trial period

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

elabelle

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD A6-3400M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 18 Model 1 Stepping 0
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 5610 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6520G, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 695519 MB, Free - 649988 MB; D: Total - 15620 MB, Free - 1660 MB; E: Total - 4054 MB, Free - 1126 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 169B
Antivirus: AVG AntiVirus Free Edition, Updated and Enabled

I have been looking for and trying to find a download free version of \jasc. animation shop 3.o5, or 3.11 version When downloading I keep getting notice that my trial period has run out and I must buy it.
I have had Jasc Animation shop free version for about 6yrs. on my other computer and it is still working on my old desktop computer, but want the same on my new laptop.
Hope some one can offer me some help, thanks.

IamPotato

Ryan
A quick google search found many places offering the free trial of the program, however it is about $19.00 to buy. At that price its probably worth a purchase if you've used it so long.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online