1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Java auto-help

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by cesarccarro, Jan 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cesarccarro

cesarccarro Thread Starter

Does anyone know of a nice program to write Java in? My favorite language is Visual Basic because when you do something such as putting a period in, it gives you a list of possible next words you might want to put in. I would like to find something like that for java if there is such a thing. Thanks.

2. Chicon

Chicon

Hi cesarccarro,

You can find here a lot of Java coding sources you may download. Only one problem, the site is written in French. ;)

3. cesarccarro

cesarccarro Thread Starter

merci, but that wasn't really what I was looking for. I was more so looking for a program than french help files.

4. Chicon

Chicon

Sorry, cesarccarro ! I have misunderstood your request. :eek:
    Personally, I use Eclipse to write Java programs : it's free ! Now, I'm testing Netbeans : it seems to work nicely and it's also free.
    Before downloading one of the above development tools, make sure you have the right version of Java.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/435184

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice