1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Java bytever.A problems

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by otrtrucker1, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otrtrucker1

otrtrucker1 Thread Starter

ok, here it is,i have a problem getting rid of this nuisance.need help getting it out of my computer

2. Raistlfiren

Raistlfiren

Hi Otrtucker and welcome to TSG Forum,
    Pleas run the following:

Ad-Aware SE - This program will delete most spyware off your computer. Read this tutorial on how to get the most out of Ad-Aware SE. Ad-Aware SE Tutorial

Trend Micro - This is an anti-virus that will run on your computer and check it out for viruses. Before you run it press "Auto Clean" right below SCAN. See what TrendMicros antivirus pulls up.

AVG - Grab AVG anti virus and run it on your computer also.

HiJack this - First download this program and put it in a permanent file like C:/ or My Documents, you can do this by pressing "Save" on the left side of the download box and saving it into one of the folders I suggested. When it is downloaded run HiJack this and press "Scan". A list of files will be displayed on there. Where the "Scan" button was, there will now be a "Save log", press that and save it somewhere in "My Documents". Open the file up and paste your results in the forum.

Raistlin

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/269839

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice