java error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

branski34

hi guys new to here.i am getting this message on both my laptops when I try play games on Facebook but phones are fine.allso tried it at diffrent house with same computer but still same.an error occurred running the unity content on this page see your browser have script console for more info.the error was uncaught typeerror Cabot read property length of undefined on both computers

Couriant

James
Have you updated the Unity player as well as Java? I know Java has changed it's security settings as I ran into a java issue with an older application and updating the application worked.

branski34

Have you updated the Unity player as well as Java? I know Java has changed it's security settings as I ran into a java issue with an older application and updating the application worked.
tried what you suggested mate and still same issue.other games play on Facebook.but this game doesn't.in a sub menu it says some kind of scam warning and says will be cleared in October.its only that Facebook game on both laptops

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online