Java Game Lags

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ecko69x

Ok, so after some time playing this MMORPG called Runescape, which runs on Java. It becomes slightly sluggish, then gets even more sluggish after time. I have to restart my computer for it to run smoothly. But after a while it just gets sluggish again. I tried it both on IE7 and Firefox.

System specs are helpful when trying to diagnose this type of issue. For example if you happen to be running a dual core amd setup then you may just need to install the dual core optimizer. This helped out with gaming issues when playing for extended periods of time?

ecko69x

I have a AMD X2 3800+
2 GB of Ram
Nvidia Geforce 7900 GT
Windows XP 2 SP
250 GB of space

It's only a problem for Runescape. If I play Call of Duty 2 for a long time it doesn't lag, runs smoothly.

It's from AMD man. It's not a third party app. I have it installed and have no issues. If your paranoid about it you can create a system restore point before installing it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online