Java is not pure object oriented Language

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hytechpro

Hi,
Why java is not pure object oriented Language?
Why should C# be any better than Java? Why should both be any better than, say C++? Each language has its characteristics.

Java is an open language, available on all types of platforms. As I understand C# is a COM based programming language, with many features copied form Java. It is more recent and will probably have some enhancements.
Because it is purely Windows platform based, it will be better integrated with the OS than an platform-independent language. But you're constrained to using Windows.
Which is language is better for application Project.

hytechpro

Here is an excellent page of Programming Language Comparison.

In the company where I work, I use mainly Java for web applications as we have many servers installed with different OS (Unix, Linux, Solaris, Windows). It's easy as I don't need to adapt my code according to the OS on which my application will run as Java web applications use .properties files where we can find the description of the different paths of the ressources needed. The only C programs used are those written for mainframes only when heavy bytes manipulations are needed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts