Java script

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Toddles18

I'm working on a page using javascript. What I would like to do is have people enter text into a form text area, and then apply a script to it to take all the spaces out and insert "+" signs where the spaces where. Anyone have an idea of how to do this?

i got something for you, but how the hell does one post a javascript code on in these things?

after having tried to post this code many times, i am getting fed up, i'll just e-mail the thing to you :)

Toddles18

I know, it's difficult to do on here, I usually just save it to a .txt file and then upload it.

yeah, you're right... i dont know where the error is comming from but just try copy/pasting my code (attached bellow) into the page? works fine then for me

Attachments

Toddles18

Thank you much, If you use AIM you may appreciate what I'm doing. I'll post it up when I'm finished

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online