1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Java Scripts????

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Mbourque, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mbourque

Mbourque Thread Starter

I have WIN98 with a cable modem (also wireless network to other WIN98 computer) I normally use Nestcape as my browser of choice, but also have an AOL account. I recently began having problems with my connection to my bank. (Normally you log on at the home page and it brings you to the Summary of Accounts page and then you click on the link to the account you want to access and it brings up that account.) It allows me log on and then it brings me to the summary of accounts page its not fully loading this page so I cannot go on the next page successfully, hence I cannot access my account. I contacted the bank thinking that the problem was with them since I encounter this problem whether i'm using Nestscape or AOL and she tried numerous things on her end and finally said that I was the only customer complaining of this and she and 2 other co-workers had attempted to login to their accounts (to see what would happen) and they had no problems. She said it is probably a browser problem which make no sense to me since I am encountering this same problem using two different browsers (Netscape and AOL uses IE). She then said it sounds like a JAVA SCRIPT problem with my computer. I have no idea what this is and how to check it. Any help would be appreciated!!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/328866

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice