Java update server not responding message

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jilljo

Hello,
I hope someone can help. when Java has an update ready to install, I click install now, and it says"preparing to install" but never does. Finally a message will say"server not responding" This has been going on a long time. I've tried it over and over. I know you can check the windows installer, but it's to technical for me. I thought some might have some idea what it is. I thought about downloading a new installer but was afraid to since I don't know what I'm doing. It is a 3.1 (B893803) what ever that means. I'm fixing to try to set up a web site for our horses, and was afraid java not being updated might effect that some how. I have no idea. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It would have to be in dummy terms for me to understand it.
Thanks alot,
Jillo

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online