1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Java won't install-didn't see this particular issue posted

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by beautifulflow, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beautifulflow

beautifulflow Thread Starter

I am getting the error message that java won't install with my current internet settings. Java is enabled, as I've double checked to make sure I followed the given instructions to do so. Should I do a virus check of some sort at this point?:mad: I'm on Windows Vista.

2. Mumbodog

Mumbodog

If you can post the Exact error message, it would help us help you.

3. beautifulflow

beautifulflow Thread Starter

Thank you, I will as soon as I get home.

I'm pretty sure that the message says that there is an error installing, we cannot install with the current internet connection settings. See, I was having an issue with pogo games, I went to uninstall and reinstall. The uninstall was successful, the install was not. And now I have no java, and when I'm in the itunes store to download it tells me I have no internet connection. But I'm ON the internet. :rolleyes:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/913953

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice