java won't load

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JEE1804

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 30 Stepping 5
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 16375 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Quadro NVS 285 (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM), 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 241533 MB, Free - 114788 MB; D: Total - 271535 MB, Free - 118224 MB; E: Total - 205401 MB, Free - 151862 MB; F: Total - 235403 MB, Free - 212963 MB; I: Total - 99998 MB, Free - 35310 MB; J: Total - 123999 MB, Free - 116116 MB; K: Total - 132002 MB, Free - 62695 MB; L: Total - 120934 MB, Free - 116405 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., P7P55D-E LX
Antivirus: PC Cleaner Pro, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Disabled

the problem is that i have lost my java .. For a year i avoided updating win 7 to ser pac 1 .. also adding ie 9 .. then a program sked for sp 1 and i loaded it .. Java failed .. I uninstalled it and tried to replace it without success .. i unloaded sp 1 and restored back as far as 2 weeks and could not get the java facility back or be able to reload it .. tried many times with and without virus protection on.. Have mcafee,, Use d java ra and Revo unin pro to no avail .. I tried java 6 and 7 online and offline 32 and 64 bit .. I do have second loading of win 7 on another disk which i can load during restart and it works with the java on ie 8 .. Is there a means for me to see critical items in this setup . which will give me a clue as to what is missing or corrupted in the other win 7 installation whch is preventing the installation from proceeding ... Typically a short time after the start of installing the java ,, maybe 10 to 20 seconds ,, the notice comes up that installation failed ,, no error # or indication of missing program or file .. i tells me I can go to the Java site help .. there i find no relative detailed information that would help me correct the problem .. It seems strange that of millions of users of Java that i am the only one having sucha problem and that no detailed work around seems to be available .. thanks for your help .. John

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online