java

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hummer

i had some problems with the windows update and for some reason i didn't have any java script, so i had to download sunsofts java web start program. it works fine now, except for the first time after every restart i go to a website that requires java script, it literally takes five minutes for the website to show up, is there anything i can do to help this move along.

hummer

alright, when i would load up a website and there would be an interactive part to it, nothing would happen, i downloaded the sun java plug in and now when that occurs a little coffee mug appears in the corner and the screen shows up, but from the time i first click on the website until you actually see something on the webpage it takes about five minutes, sorry for the confussion

Couriant

James
If you are on dialup, then I guess that it would take that long if it's a big file.

hummer

i am on cable, and it seems like it takes the computer a long time to do something, i am just wondering if there could be some other program conflicting with it or anything

Couriant

James
The only thing you can do is to make sure your IE (or whatever your choice in websurfing program is) is updated with all the SPs.

Javascript is code within a HTML code. I'm not too sure why it's going too slow. You might want to get this thread moved to the Internet forum. They might have a better idea.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online