javascript fix ? can't see posts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bruce I.

It seems I can't get into a certain page on a digital photo site I frequent. I can't see the other posts. Theres a message that says I may have Javascript disabled, which I don't, or some ad blocking program is causing it. I have ad watch turned off, even turned off ad blocking in norton security, still no access to page 1 in that forum. This was working fine and all of a sudden, this. Its only recently this started. All other sites and pages work fine.

Is there some way I can "fix" javascript or would uninstalling IE 6 solve this.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks, Bruce

If you have popup stopper, then turn that off. Otherwise go to your windows update and download any available files for your internet explorer 6.

Bruce I.

Ok, I downloaded an update from feb 02 which didn't seem important and now I'm back on the forum. Its funny how it was working fine without it and then went out.

Thanks ! The other Bruce !

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online