1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

JBL Creature II is acting wierd

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Esbenovich, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esbenovich

Esbenovich Thread Starter

Hi

I got the JBL Creature II speaker set as a birthday present in march this year, they're some good speakers but sometimes they just act wierd..

sometimes when i want to turn my music either up or down, they just say a bussing sound when i press the buttons. I've tried to wigle with all the cables, tried to not let any cables touch each other (especially power cables and jacks) I'ver tried another powersource, and on another system (i use my pc, tried with my cell)

I just don't know what to do, should i return them to the store, am i doing something wrong or what?!

2. usualsuspect

usualsuspect

Hi,

Have you established if it is a speaker problem or a soundcard problem?

3. Esbenovich

Esbenovich Thread Starter

No i haven't, but i'm sure it's a speaker problem.. how should i find out?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/702945

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice