1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Jesse's Other Side Of The World - Chill And Chat

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by jesseem, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jesseem

jesseem Thread Starter

Hi all,
    I'm new to this forum. I was browsing through and really liked what I saw.

Well, for starters, let me introduce myself. I work from home as a medical transcriptionist. That pretty much translates into wake up, sit in front of the computer, transcribe till my hands fall off, and hit the sack. Have pretty much no life :eek: . Loner. Don't have many friends. Don't go out literally except maybe for grocery shopping. Have never joined any online communities. This would be my very first (y) . A geeky description I guess, but that's me in a nutshell.

I guess I am finally opening up to the outside world :rolleyes: finally and would like to meet other loners like me and share experiences or should I say vent.

Bye,
    JS.

2. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

Welcome to TSG Jesseem. I am kind of a loner myself but that doesn't stop me from posting my arse off on the forums. :D

I do deal with people daily, I just prefer when the day is done to sit and be quiet instead of going and finding more people to disrupt my thought process. I really prefer to be alone when it is possible.

I have been through a very rough time the last couple of years and I need time to think. I never was a "social type" person but I did used to go out more. I probably should start getting out and interacting with some people other than through my computer but the computer is easier to get up and walk away from when I want to be alone. :D

Sometimes it is only for a few minutes and I will return but until I have my life settled, I prefer computer friends.

3. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

Hello i am Blackmirror and i am a chocoholic

very pleased to meet you

4. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

I'm Angel...or call me Marlene...I'm a nurse...and I do get lonely too! ;) Thank goodness for TSG! :D

5. angelize56

And welcome to TSG Jesse! :)

6. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

And this is my Partner in crime Marlene :)
    Always getting me into trouble:D

7. angelize56

No..that's MY partner in crime Donna...and she's always getting ME in trouble! :D

8. franca

franca

[​IMG] and welcome..and beware of the bobsy twins..aka Donna & Marlene ....:p

9. jesseem

jesseem Thread Starter

Thanks all. Feeling welcomed already:D

Today was one of those days where everything seems to go wrong. I was going total haywire until I logged into TSG. Feeling better now.

10. angelize56

Watch it Mister!! :p :D

Jesse: Great to hear that!! (y) :)

11. katonca

katonca

Hi jesse :) Nice to meet ya

I think I'm more "anti-social event" then a loner (I prefer one-on-one contact rather then a few - makes me nervous otherwise) :(

12. jesseem

jesseem Thread Starter

Browsing thru the forum and just getting to know some of you. :)

13. jesseem

jesseem Thread Starter

Skivvywaver,
    You know the only people I deal with on a daily basis is my mum. I'm not even a good phone person. I'd rather deal with people thru the computer than face them. So I totally agree with you on that.

Sorry to hear that you've been thru rough times. Same here, still going thru it.

Hope you do well and have a great future.

14. poochee

poochee

Welcome to TSG!

15. ohdearohdear

ohdearohdear

Hi Jeseem
    I am new too and very nice to read your messages and 'meet' you.
    Sorry I jumped in on your message Katonca what you said about you could be exactly the same about me too!!
    Great people here!
    Very lucky to have found you all :)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/593571

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice