Jesse's Other Side Of The World - Chill And Chat

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jesseem

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum. I was browsing through and really liked what I saw.

Well, for starters, let me introduce myself. I work from home as a medical transcriptionist. That pretty much translates into wake up, sit in front of the computer, transcribe till my hands fall off, and hit the sack. Have pretty much no life :eek: . Loner. Don't have many friends. Don't go out literally except maybe for grocery shopping. Have never joined any online communities. This would be my very first (y) . A geeky description I guess, but that's me in a nutshell.

I guess I am finally opening up to the outside world :rolleyes: finally and would like to meet other loners like me and share experiences or should I say vent.

Bye,
JS.

Welcome to TSG Jesseem. I am kind of a loner myself but that doesn't stop me from posting my arse off on the forums. :D

I do deal with people daily, I just prefer when the day is done to sit and be quiet instead of going and finding more people to disrupt my thought process. I really prefer to be alone when it is possible.

I have been through a very rough time the last couple of years and I need time to think. I never was a "social type" person but I did used to go out more. I probably should start getting out and interacting with some people other than through my computer but the computer is easier to get up and walk away from when I want to be alone. :D

Sometimes it is only for a few minutes and I will return but until I have my life settled, I prefer computer friends.

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
I'm Angel...or call me Marlene...I'm a nurse...and I do get lonely too! ;) Thank goodness for TSG! :D

angelize56

No..that's MY partner in crime Donna...and she's always getting ME in trouble! :D

and welcome..and beware of the bobsy twins..aka Donna & Marlene ....:p

jesseem

Thanks all. Feeling welcomed already:D

Today was one of those days where everything seems to go wrong. I was going total haywire until I logged into TSG. Feeling better now.

angelize56

Frank said:
and welcome..and beware of the bobsy twins..aka Donna & Marlene ....:p
Watch it Mister!! :p :D

Jesse: Great to hear that!! (y) :)

Hi jesse :) Nice to meet ya

I think I'm more "anti-social event" then a loner (I prefer one-on-one contact rather then a few - makes me nervous otherwise) :(

jesseem

Browsing thru the forum and just getting to know some of you. :)

jesseem

Skivvywaver said:
Welcome to TSG Jesseem. I am kind of a loner myself but that doesn't stop me from posting my arse off on the forums. :D

I do deal with people daily, I just prefer when the day is done to sit and be quiet instead of going and finding more people to disrupt my thought process. I really prefer to be alone when it is possible.

I have been through a very rough time the last couple of years and I need time to think. I never was a "social type" person but I did used to go out more. I probably should start getting out and interacting with some people other than through my computer but the computer is easier to get up and walk away from when I want to be alone. :D

Sometimes it is only for a few minutes and I will return but until I have my life settled, I prefer computer friends.
Skivvywaver,
You know the only people I deal with on a daily basis is my mum. I'm not even a good phone person. I'd rather deal with people thru the computer than face them. So I totally agree with you on that.

Sorry to hear that you've been thru rough times. Same here, still going thru it.

Hope you do well and have a great future.

Hi Jeseem
I am new too and very nice to read your messages and 'meet' you.
Sorry I jumped in on your message Katonca what you said about you could be exactly the same about me too!!
Great people here!
Very lucky to have found you all :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online