Jewish/Hebrew calendar reminders

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

refoelp

Hi,

Does anyone know how to set up reminders on Microsoft Outlook 2016 based on the Hebrew date as opposed to the Gregorian one (e.g. remind me every Tamuz the 3rd not July the 3rd) . This was available on previous versions of Outlook. I already have the Hebrew calendar added, and it shows all the dates. Microsoft refused to help me more than telling me to sync my Outlook account with my gmail account (which also has a Hebrew calendar added) but that hasn't helped...

Many thanks

I apologize in advance if I am interpreting your question incorrectly. I am inferring that you are attempting to set up a yahrzeit reminder on your calendar. If that is the case, I suggest that you go to the following URL.

www.hebcal.com/yahrzeit/

There, you can set up custom reminders that when brought into your calendar, will convert to the correct Gregorian equivalent. I believe it will also offer a holiday reminder alternative as well. I’ve used this successfully myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

refoelp

The list seems to be limited to seven entries. Is there any way of adding more yahrzeits/birthdays?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online