Jim Stephens

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jimmer120

I'm currently finishing a website I've built with Macromedia's Contribute 3 Web Builder. The only thing I can't seem to do within that software is put in a "Send This Page To A Friend" script. So I'm assuming that I'd have to insert an appropriate script in the Cascading Style Sheet or something. Does anyone know how to do that? I'm assuming it would specifically require experience with Contribute 3, but maybe if someone knows Macromedia Dreamweaver they'd be able to tell me what to do. At this point, I just don't want to start doing blind experiments in aeas where I'm not sure of myself.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks

Jim Stephens
[email protected]

WELCOME TO TSG!

I would like to tell you that, putting your name as the topic title is not helpful. You should put:

• Send Page to a FRIEND PROBLEM
  • Help with Macromedia Dreamweaver

Or something like that. This is not required, but if you *could* show us the webpage (URL). Welcome and THANKS for joining!

Jimmer120

Hi,

Thanks for your reply regarding my "Send To A Friend Email" issue in Macromedia Contribute 3. And thanks for the advice about the format of my thread. (I was in a real rush.) Anyway, as requested, here's the URL of my site.
http://www.allpositiveoptions.com

Let me know if there's anything else I can provide. I appreciate the help.

Jim Stephens

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online