JIT debugger

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SidneyBean

Can anyone advise whether or not JIT debugger is really needed. Every 3rd / 4th start up I can this error message re JIT debugger not available etc.

If not, should I get rid of it, or if of no consequence should I reload it to stop the error message on start up etc.
Thanks

DoubleHelix

Banned
The error message indicates there's a problem with a program running at startup. In nearly all cases, this is a symptom of a malware problem. Post a HijackThis log in the Malware forum.

SidneyBean

Thanks DoubleHelix - I checked for malware & came up negative no issues ; I have searched for JIT debugger on my c;drive but can find nothing, which perhaps poses the query - 'Do I really need it' ? hence my 1st request as to if it is needed or not?

SB

DoubleHelix

Banned
You're looking for a solution to a symptom of a larger problem. The reason you're seeing a message about a debugger is because you have a buggy program running when your computer starts up. That's usually malware. I don't know what you're scanning with, but scanners might not catch it. It could be adware or just poorly written software you downloaded.

If you somehow manage to just disable the debugger message or get rid of it, you still have a problem with whatever program is actually generating the message.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online