johnson&johnson liquid bandaids

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

buddhafabio

tonight i cut my finger real good at work. it was my short 4 hr night. so i went to Walgreen's to get band aids. saw the liquid band aids for 18 $.
so i figured what the heck. applied it and it burned like your rubbing alcohol. but it instantly was bonded and normal movement wont break it.

other than the price i like it.

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
fredman is correct! Superglue was a product used in VietNam and they didn' spend the extra money to test it for the FDA!

I think they are now.

buddhafabio

i was thinking of it but thought it had the potential to harmful chemicals in the blood stream

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
That was the fear, not sure whether they did the testing form it now or not. I would think they must have, if they are marketing it for that use.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online