1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Join me please!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Party Boy, Jan 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Party Boy

Party Boy Thread Starter

If all you guys could click on (Removed link) to join my army - I'd truly appreciate it, you don't have to sign up for anything or fill out the log in form just click on the link and shut it down if you like but feel free to join in if you're into this kind of thing :)

2. RandyG

RandyG

It's not appropriate to post that here, by our rules against SPAM, and the rules of Kings of Chaos, as stated clearly on the front page of their site.

I'll get a mod to remove this post, unless you decide to delete it yourself.

3. Party Boy

Party Boy Thread Starter

Aplogies if I have broken these forum rules but the rules of KoC state posting OT on forums is illegal, this is a random discussion board so I therefore thought that there is no such thing as OT.

I will leave the thread but if a mod sees fit to delete it I have no problem with that

4. Davey7549

Davey7549

Party Boy
    I believe we would be splitting hairs here with the restrictions wording contained at the game site. You are correct that Random can get Off Topic many times but this thread is created as topic and is soliciting against the wishes of another site. I am sure you can find other ways to solicit players since TSG will honor other websites restrictions when they reflect on TSG as this does. I will remove link and close thread.

Dave

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114864

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice