Join me please!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Party Boy

If all you guys could click on (Removed link) to join my army - I'd truly appreciate it, you don't have to sign up for anything or fill out the log in form just click on the link and shut it down if you like but feel free to join in if you're into this kind of thing :)

It's not appropriate to post that here, by our rules against SPAM, and the rules of Kings of Chaos, as stated clearly on the front page of their site.

Please read the rules! They have changed. You MAY NOT USE IRC to spread your link. We have received many complaints about this. This applies to any persons reported posting off-topic in forums, messageboards, or USENET groups, as well. A first offense suspension will last for 24 hours. A second offense will get your account deleted.
I'll get a mod to remove this post, unless you decide to delete it yourself.

Party Boy

Aplogies if I have broken these forum rules but the rules of KoC state posting OT on forums is illegal, this is a random discussion board so I therefore thought that there is no such thing as OT.

I will leave the thread but if a mod sees fit to delete it I have no problem with that

Party Boy
I believe we would be splitting hairs here with the restrictions wording contained at the game site. You are correct that Random can get Off Topic many times but this thread is created as topic and is soliciting against the wishes of another site. I am sure you can find other ways to solicit players since TSG will honor other websites restrictions when they reflect on TSG as this does. I will remove link and close thread.

Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online