joke virus

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

teryeser

This has been happending on my work computer. The virus does two things thus far in the 6 times I have had it. First, it takes over the start menu where if you move your mouse towards the start menu, the start menu moves and you are unable to click and get into it. The second thing that it does, when your in any program, whether your in internet explorer, msn messenger, your e-mail account, or notepad, it starts typing random letters and numbers. I can get rid of it temporarily using trend micro house call, but it comes back every week or two. Please help. This has become a real problem for me and usually keeps me from using my computer for a minimum of a half day of work or longer. This is a Windows XP pro computer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online