joshua f madison

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dicksontak

I noticed when using a disk cleanup software programme that the name Joshua F Madison came up as it scanned the files on my disk. Did not recognise it so I did a search and it listed about 5,000 files, none of which were actually named Joshua f Madison. Any idea what this is. I thought at first that it might be a virus, but with a very up to date virus checker it did not detect any virus present.

Just seems strange. Does not seem to have any effect on my computer but I am curious.

dicksontak

Thanks,

Just looked at site and I have a convert programme from that site. It is a very useful little programme that runs in the background. Seems to be getting recorded as being in all sorts of files however, and I do not understand why.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online