1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

.JPEG to .DST conversion (searching for Noyb)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by phillysteak08, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

What Size ??

2. blckbeard

blckbeard

Sorry...work got in the way of everything else this week. I am thinking 1.5 inches lenght wise...I guess you have to know the size and cannot adjust on the machine.

3. Noyb

Noyb Trusted Advisor

That might be getting a little too small ... I'd have to see the actual results

Attached Files:

4. blckbeard

blckbeard

That does look a little off getting that small. I need to measure the new Polo shirts..the big ones and see what size those are. Since it's a novelty shirt, I would think size won't matter. Thanks again and will keep you posted on how it turns out.

5. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1062873