1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

jrl5678

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jrl5678, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrl5678

jrl5678 Thread Starter

ok so I only call when things go bad
    sorry
    I so aperciate you guys even if I can not spell aperciate

I get this code
    C00D10BD
    when i google it it says I down load Belarc advisor which would tell me what my Video card is so I can reinstall the driver well Belarc says I have no device for video card

Also i am basicly stupid and and mostly I can not play DVDs
    I also can not figure out what my video card is to look it up on line

JRL

2. cwby74

cwby74

two ways you can do it that might let you know what it is, if your experience at doing it is take it out of the machine and google the serial numbers and the name you will get off it, you will notice what it is, it will something like gigabyte or something like that on it. 2.) click on programs accesories, and then system info and look under that that might also tell you what it is. without taking it out of the machine, if its onboard video it will be more than likely a video card supported by the board such nvidia or ati or gigabyte.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539467

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice