JS/Dldr.Agent.KO HELP!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fxnugget

the same as what I try I can not remove this

:mad: "" JS / Dldr.Agent.KO "" :mad:

I use avira anitvirus have tried with malware byte anti malware ccclener and fixwarout etc but without success there is no solution to the problem when I search in google, then hope someone here can help me with the problem! here is the problem every time I open the explorer or a document as PDF or like as it snaps up a warning pop up. I will soon be crazy if I do not get this out, even if I move it to quarantine or delete it does not help. it's like back next time I open the explorer .. sorry for my poor English, hope someone can help me, Thank you in advance

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online