1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Jumpers on a SIS Agp ?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Cadeau, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cadeau

Cadeau Thread Starter

Hi, I have an AGP SIS 6326 Video card. I'm just wondering what the jumpers on it are for ? I don't seem to find a manual to tell me what their for. Do you know what they are for ? I mean do you know FOR SURE and I don't want a " I think they are for " answer :D
    Thanks

2. Paladin-X

Paladin-X

"11. How can I get the TV-OUT function of SiS6326 or SiS6326DVD?
    A: 1). SiS6326 and SiS6326DVD support both NTSC and PAL system. (SiS6326AGP doesn't support
    TV-OUT function.) You have to select the one which matches your TV system. In general, it is
    controlled by a jumper on the VGA card. It is suggested to check out your user manual for the setting.
    If there is not such kind of information in the manual, you have to contact the card maker, owing to
    the fact that SiS makes VGA chipsets but does not produce any VGA cards. We have no idea about
    how the circuit of your card is designed.

2). Connect SiS6326 with a TV by either a S connector or an AV connector.
    3). Boot the Win95/98/ME system up then you will find the tap SiS TV-OUT under Display Properties.
    Choose the display mode to VGA+TV or TV Only then you can get the TV-OUT.
    4). If using Windwos 2000, there is no the tap under Display Properties, Please set your display mode
    on 640*480 60Hz for NTSC, or 640*480/800*600 50Hz for PAL to get TV-OUT. Don't set your display
    mode to other mode for TV-OUT, TV set can't support other display mode except above mode.
    "

Quoted from http://www.sis.com/support/faq/faq.php?faq_class=faq_c03&faq_id=

What company made your card?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/328708

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice