1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

jumping cursor

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jpark55, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpark55

jpark55 Thread Starter

when typing the cursor jumps to another location on the screen inserting whate3ver i was entering on the keyboard. this is not caused by touching the touchpad as i was careful not to touch the pad. the laptop is an msi cx 700 running win 7

2. maceman

maceman

Hi!
    I think that you touch. It is pretty much impossible not to touch touch pad, when writing. You should at least try to disable your touch pad. I'm sure it helps :D

3. loserOlimbs

loserOlimbs

I second disable the touchpad, even if you aren't touching it, it would rule out touching AND a bad touchpad.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!