Juno

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

johnp

I have lost the "back" and "forward" buttons from my Juno screen.
How can I get them back.

John

right click in a blank area near search ... etc...on the toolbar and go to customize

John...in a PM you said
Thanks for your resp0nse to my query on Help on the Net.

To get back my back and forward buttons, you said to go to customize. What to do after that?

John

when you right click on the empty area on the toolbar you can select customize...when you have reached that window... you need to look for your arrows on the right & move it up into place... if there is no arrow on the right then scroll the left side for them back & forth... move then to the right & then place them where you like .

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online