Just a quick problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ajones57

I dowloaded a cursor. I have windows basic, in an inspiron dell laptop. It wants me to set association for the cursor program. I don't really know what to do. Any help would be nice! Becuase I'm :confused: with computers.

More info. What file type is it? What are you trying to do with it? Does it have a name or link?

.cur files do not need any file association. Try just putting the .cur file in the C:\Windows\Cursors folder. After that, it should appear in the Mouse settings as a choice for a cursor.

If you open up your hard drive where it says programs, and users and all that. Click on windows and a cursors folder should be there.

davehc

David
Retired Trusted Advisor
Type in your start C:\Windows\Cursors and see what the result is. You should be in the cursor directory.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online