just a quick question!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

xdanx

im tryin to get to know how my pc works a little better, and the best way i guess is to ask!!!

so what are these files?

E:\RECOVER

RETTEN.000
RETTEN.001
RETTEN.002
RETTEN.003
retten.exe

if i double click on retten.exe, a dos window comes up, with german txt in... and thats it???

thanks.... this has always puzzeled me, thanks :)

Retten.exe is stored in the recover directory of the partitioned C drive. By running this an XP cd rom is not needed. XP is reinstalled and drive C is formatted.It is a german program as you have found out. JUst type in Retten.exe into Google.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!