Just a Small But Annoying problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dante56

When I am in windows explorer and i right click then click new Compressed folder isnt in the list it used to be there but this means i cant make compressed folders any idea its just im trying to fix all the little annoying problems at the moment
Thanks In advance
Ryan

Try right-clicking on the file you want to compress, choose Send To, and Compressed Folder should be there.

If this doesn't work, try downloading TweakUI for Windows XP, install it and run the program, then go under My Computer and then in Templates, you can choose from there which type of new file you can create by right-clicking in Windows Explorer, and if Compressed Folder is there, check the box next to it.

dante56

Just thought I would revive this topic
It still isnt solved ive tryed both of your comments however
when I go to send to it IS in the menu but when I try to it comes up with this (see picture) message and it works until I restart my system then I get it again

Thanks
Ryan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online