Just a statement

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pugmug

Banned
This is a very nice site and as I have not been here very long I would still just like to say this statement to you people.If you post a question and people take their time to answer it correctly please take your time to mark that problem solved,not just get your answer and run.Also a small thank you to the people that helped you goes very far the next time you have a question or problem.I call it forum decorum-lol.To the mods,I posted this in hardware as this is where I spend most of my time but please move it to where you think it needs to be and thank you for your time spent being a mod as I know from the past it is a hard job and eats up alot of your time.To all,have a great day.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online