1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Just cant get it right...

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by babygirl42026101, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. babygirl42026101

babygirl42026101 Thread Starter

i have downloaded music...they are all mp3 files...i burnt the music(on to a cd)...my house stereo wont play it...My dvd player which supports mp3 will..so i know the music is burnt on it...how or what can i change mp3 to, to get it to play on house stereo?

2. spdabbs

spdabbs

You'd need to burn it as an audio CD as opposed to an MP3 CD. If you're using Nero, tell it to burn an audio CD as opposed to a data CD.

3. DarqueMist

DarqueMist

like spdabbs said, your home stereo may not be able to play MP3s so you may need to burn it as an audio Cd which most burning software will do.
    What software do you use for burning (Nero, Roxio, Sonic) ?

4. babygirl42026101

i am using creative mediasource player to burn...but theres no where to change it to an audio cd....i am actually taking files from another source that i have downloaded them from because you cant burn thru them, moving them to creative to burn...

5. babygirl42026101

the files that i downloaded where already mp3 form....is there a better place to download and burn music thru...something free that is...

6. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

7. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Post #4 gives the software used.
    And if you persist in displaying your email address in your post you will be spammed badly from spambots that trawl the forum. I recommend you urgently remove it.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/589627