1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Just curious on small problem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by xpuser35776, Jan 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. xpuser35776

xpuser35776 Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 8143 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 610, -2048 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 476837 MB, Free - 360374 MB; F: Total - 305242 MB, Free - 284203 MB;
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., P8H61-M LE/CSM R2.0
    Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled.

Ok awhile back I turn on computer and all my short cuts will disappear and then reappear as a white silhouette then slowly all will have color and see what they are. Also on my task bar is a fork standing straight up with monitor that when I turn on computer there will be a blue spinning circle around it very slow responding at that time and internet not possible with spinning circle. then it clears and I get network 2 Internet access. Also I do not remember what they say. These rectangle squares that pop up, three of them I suspect they are from When I plugged in Ipod because they are talking about some library dll.etc. I am going to post this, turn off my computer to get those messages when I x them out individually there is a horn for each one.

Here is what each one say`s
    On the top it states BookmarkDAV_client exe- Entry point not found. in the box The procedure entry point objc_exception_try_enter could not be located in the dynamic link library objc dll

2. xpuser35776

I seen a lot of views can I get a responce to the weather or something?

3. lunarlander

lunarlander

The weather around here is -8 C (17 F). with a little snow drift. Hows the weather where you live?

4. lunarlander

lunarlander

I believe the fork icon represents the wireless networking. ( I don't have wireless so I am not sure) And the circle would mean it is trying to get the signal.

5. xpuser35776

Thank you for reply it is 26F and no snow yet.

6. xpuser35776

I had a wireless router hooked up to my computer we also had one downstairs both are net gear. one day could not access internet Had park bench between me and internet was public without ip address So I removed one of the net gears and installed a switch. Now I have this fork.

7. night-fury

night-fury

was your system working fine some days ago? you can try to restore the system through 'system restore' provided that is enabled for your drive.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1140506

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice