1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Just installed Mozilla - can't load Yahoo as home page

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by donjackw, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donjackw

donjackw Thread Starter

Hi,

Still having issues running Mozilla. Now I can't load my home page Yahoo.com. It says it can't find the page. Takes many tries to eventually get it. Have it bookmarked. Have it under Internet Options as home page. Took it off of IE as home page and left that blank in case it was conflicting. Any ideas. Jackie

2. bobol

bobol

I have Firefox and I notice I cant get in yahoo chat without an auto reload page activated with an IE logo on it. I'm not sure what the issue is with yahoo and mozilla/firefox..... but everything else with yahoo runs fine... if no luck here, maybe ask a moderator here to move this thread to the browser forum.

3. redoak

redoak Gone but never forgotten

Go to this url for access to "Mozillazine" forums. You will have to register before being able to post. However, you may find your problem already posted if you look around. You can access the posts without being registered.
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/329305

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice