1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Just to say hello

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by magi, Dec 17, 2001.

Advertisement
  1. magi

magi Thread Starter

Hello everyone, just found this site as I was looking for some info for a friend.I also have a few unresolved pc problems which I hope to be able to ask about ( another time!). Magi

2. littlemar

littlemar

Welcome Magi and this is a great site. You'll get all the answers you'll need about pc's. There are some really great and knowledgable people.

3. magi

magi Thread Starter

Thankyou Mary for your warm welcome..Magi

4. cadaver queen

cadaver queen

Magi,
    Hello and Welcome to TSG..The experts here are friendly , smart and you couldn't be in better hands..
    They have held my hands when the term "dumber than a post" could be applied to my questions and they held their collective breaths as I implemented their expert instructions !!
    Here in the Random Discussion , you will be exposed to politics , food, art , movies and just about every topic under the sun and friendly banter..Everyone is a bit eclectic so you fit right in no matter what you like..

Cadaver Queen

5. Rikku

Rikku

hi magi :waves:

(cq, nice mug! yum!)

6. Dark Star

Dark Star

magi,

Welcome to TSG. You will feel at home here. Please say hello to my folks in Tampa, my cousin in Orlando and my friend Signature in Treasure Cove. :)

littlemar, CQ,

Good to see both of you :D:D

edit: Rikku, you too :D:D:D

DS

7. magi

magi Thread Starter

Hi Rikku, and cadaver queen, Well I have posted a dumb question for a friend in England. I don't think what she is worried about is possible. But who knows with this modern technology!!. Some of the discussions look great, I am interested in art (and am also an artist),music, animals especially horses and cats, books, an endless list!.Looking forward to stopping in.Magi

8. cadaver queen

cadaver queen

Rikku,
    There are people in this world who (gasp) are not as gifted in technological arena as some ..Boot..Boot what..Yes , I have boots on with steel toes you wanna see..you mean the computer dontcha'..Well, that was me a while ago..okay ..sigh..last week..
    so I enlisted the help of a brave guy who could deal with my inane questions , hewee..

You like my cup? All the credit goes to him..He designed , dealt with my endless questions and even refrained from saying "Just Post The Bloody Thing , Would Ya!!"When I am sure he thought of it :)

DS,
    Hola!
    Magi,
    Look forward to chattin'
    CQ

9. JewisHeritage

JewisHeritage

Magi: Welcome to Tech Guy! You already have met a great
    group of people here! An artist .... You must meet AZ! He too is an artist .... in many a way! :)

Enjoy yourself!

***Edit: CQ: :D Welcome Back! You missed Mulder's Birthday....But if you review the posts you will find that he is awaiting a "present" from you!;)

10. cadaver queen

cadaver queen

Geoff,
    Ni fuaireamar..:) I thought Mulder was hatched..Do I really want to know..truth..Geoff.. CQ

11. magi

magi Thread Starter

Hi all, I have not fully explored the site yet, so have to find AZ and it seems I have to look for Mulders b'day!. I have just rec a reply from my dumb query on the security thread so have forwarded that on to a friend June. I have also suggested that she check you folks out and can post her own dumb questions, I have enough of my own!!.Which I will no doubt assault some poor souls with over the next few days. Whisper in their shell like lug holes etc. Magi

12. cadaver queen

cadaver queen

Sorry,the string beans or the whaling of my little charges for the day confused me...A present from me ..Diid I want to know what that implied is all..No worries,guv'

13. JewisHeritage

JewisHeritage

Here CQ :(
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You've also reached that age when you should have annual prostrate exams. Somebody please call CQ and tell her to get the latex glove warmed up.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D

14. cadaver queen

cadaver queen

Geoff,
    Don't scare Magi.;)

Magi,
    . I am sorry but we do have a tendency to go topic....:)

Geoff,
    OH LORD!!!I have several response to that but not in this thread..

15. magi

magi Thread Starter

O.K. gotta go check out some of these other threads to see what you are talking about!. prostrates, latex gloves.......

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!