Just wanted to share with all

jackrabbit

I once met a young girl and fell head over heels in love. Her parents did not want me around her as they said she was way too young. We still met each other every day after she got out of school. We would have so much fun together and hoped it would last forever, but it did not, she left me . God knows I miss her so much. I soon found myself with this spry young teenager who made me feel just as good. We too had some good times together, but alas it was not to be, she too left me. I soon found myself with a young mother and I just knew this was it. The perfect love! But she too left me. Next I was with a grandmother and so far I am still with her, I hope it will last for a while. Next I hope to meet a great grandmother so the cycle will be complete. I will have tasted all the fruit the world has to offer. Before you judge me as a pervert or a sex offender, every one of these girls is my loving wife of 24 years! We met back in 1970 and went to school together, got out, got married in 1981, had 7 children, and now 2 grandsons. I hope I am with her when our grandchildren make us great grandparents.
Life has not been easy, we had our ups and downs, but we never expect the one to do what the other is not willing to do too! I see too many marriages go bad because of too much control, no one owns no one. Marriage should be forever, as the minister said, "Till death us do part"

Jack, just letting you know that's bad wording starting out in that post and someone might get the wrong idea. You may want to re-edit ;)

jackrabbit

Sorry, you were right, hope it's more apropriate. Did not mean harm, just my inner feelings towards my wife. Can't afford to leave her now. Not so much the child support, but how would I find time to train another?:D

Very much so. The old first line reading "I am 40 something. I met a 7 year old and fell in love" just screams mental case :p. Glad I could help you sidestep disaster Jack (y)

ekim68

Mike
Thanks for the story....It seems to take the right kind of people to make it, (love), last...

ekim68

Mike
jackrabbit said:
anyone been together with the same partner longer than that?
Yep, we're going on 31 this year....We still love cooking for each other..

jackrabbit said:
I once met a young girl and fell head over heels in love. Her parents did not want me around her as they said she was way too young. We still met each other every day after she got out of school. We would have so much fun together and hoped it would last forever, but it did not, she left me . God knows I miss her so much. I soon found myself with this spry young teenager who made me feel just as good. We too had some good times together, but alas it was not to be, she too left me. I soon found myself with a young mother and I just knew this was it. The perfect love! But she too left me. Next I was with a grandmother and so far I am still with her, I hope it will last for a while. Next I hope to meet a great grandmother so the cycle will be complete. I will have tasted all the fruit the world has to offer. Before you judge me as a pervert or a sex offender, every one of these girls is my loving wife of 24 years! We met back in 1970 and went to school together, got out, got married in 1981, had 7 children, and now 2 grandsons. I hope I am with her when our grandchildren make us great grandparents.
Life has not been easy, we had our ups and downs, but we never expect the one to do what the other is not willing to do too! I see too many marriages go bad because of too much control, no one owns no one. Marriage should be forever, as the minister said, "Till death us do part"
That is worded so beautifully. How sweet. Didn't read it before the edits, but it sure sounds great now! Almost brought a tear:) You might want to post in the Current relationship thread too!

jackrabbit

Love is like an old house falling apart, as long as there is some kind of foundation with time and effort all the rest can be repaired

That's beautiful, everyone should be so lucky - at some point anyway - to find the "one"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online