1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

just wondering

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by ANISPINGO, Dec 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ANISPINGO

ANISPINGO Thread Starter

hi everybody ,
    in fact i`m kinda new to the web design stuff so i`ve learned how to use html , html editors and that stuff but now i need to handle forms and do these things . so what do u think i should learn now?i know that i should use some programming language but i don`t know which what do u suggegst to me?
    and where on the web i`ll find resources for that?

thanx very much!!

2. plejon

plejon

Selecting a "language" depends on what you want to do with your web application.

If you're a novice, and just learning for fun, have a look at Javascript. That shouldn't be too hard to get into.

There's lots of javascript resources on the web. http://www.javascriptmall.com/learn/ for instance

3. ANISPINGO

ANISPINGO Thread Starter

thank u man for ur advice but i`m good with javascripts so i need a higher language that would give me a wide varity of application

hope i`m making myself clear enough

thanx very much

4. plejon

plejon

Well, I think Java should be able to satisfy most of your needs. You can use it in a variety of ways, applets that run on the client, beans that reside on the server, etc. And it is widely supported.

Of course, if you're more of a Microsoft fan, you could have a look at their .NET strategy and go for VB or C#

5. ANISPINGO

ANISPINGO Thread Starter

ok thank u very much peter u have been of good help
    but where to find resources about the visual basic? do u know?

6. plejon

plejon

7. ANISPINGO

ANISPINGO Thread Starter

thanx man
    i gtg now thanx very much again

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/60399

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice