1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

JVC Camcoder

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by alanh42, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alanh42

alanh42 Thread Starter

Hi. I have a JVC camcorder GZ-MG330REK and would like to connect to my laptop to transfer videos. I have no system disc. Where can I download the appropriate software from? I've tried the JVC official website but it does not recognise this model. Hope someone can advise.

Al

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    what windows version do you have on the PC ?

the software comes with the camera - otherwise, you will need to purchase, i don't think it will be available from the JVC site this is quite often the case with cameras

how to copy/backup video onto a pc without the software is on page 53 of the user manual
    http://resources.jvc.com/Resources/00/01/13/45.PDF

the software provide is on page 50
    cyberlink DVD solution
    power cinema ne for everio

it also looks like you can do this through a USB cable- usually you need the firewire connection to copy the movies and usb only copies the still images
    but through out the manual it says connect the usb to computer

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083950

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice