JVC Camcoder

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alanh42

Hi. I have a JVC camcorder GZ-MG330REK and would like to connect to my laptop to transfer videos. I have no system disc. Where can I download the appropriate software from? I've tried the JVC official website but it does not recognise this model. Hope someone can advise.

Al

etaf

Wayne
what windows version do you have on the PC ?

the software comes with the camera - otherwise, you will need to purchase, i don't think it will be available from the JVC site this is quite often the case with cameras

how to copy/backup video onto a pc without the software is on page 53 of the user manual
http://resources.jvc.com/Resources/00/01/13/45.PDF

the software provide is on page 50
cyberlink DVD solution
power cinema ne for everio

it also looks like you can do this through a USB cable- usually you need the firewire connection to copy the movies and usb only copies the still images
but through out the manual it says connect the usb to computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online