1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

KACE (K1000) and SQL

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by Lanctus, Jul 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Lanctus

Lanctus Thread Starter

Hello everyone. My company uses the Kace Systems Management Appliance, and I need a little help. SQL is not strongly in my wheelhouse.
    The May 8th MS update has thrown a wrench in the works (the RDC CredSSP issue), and I need to create a report to find the machines that have not been patched by this yet (there are many and they're scattered).
    I am not proficient enough to create the SQL that is required, and Kace is not user-friendly on finding machines that are NOT patched.

An example of the report I am trying to create is attached. I need guidance on how the SQL should look for what I'm needing to do. Any and all help is welcome!

Attached Files:

2. Lanctus

Lanctus Thread Starter

No takers?

3. Xsage

Xsage

First Name:
    Dave
    Been holding off on this one, but as not one it having a go...

I know SQL, but I don't know Kace.

If you know the column names used in the table, we should be able to work it out between us.

4. Lanctus

Lanctus Thread Starter

I very much appreciate your responding to this. I've had to move on to other projects at this point, unfortunately. Thank you anyway.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1212522

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice