Kazaa Lite Registry Key problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bobofish

I uninstalled kazaa lite because it was not working quite right and went to reinstall the latest verson and got the following errors during intallation:

"Error Creating Registry Key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Kazaa\InstantMessanging

RegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.
Access is denied"

and if I ignore that error the follwing error comes up next

"Error Creating Registry Key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Kazaa

RegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.
Access is denied"

Even if I ignore all the errors Kazaa wont start. I don't know what to do next? I am logged in as the administrator. I have windows xp pro. Any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

bobofish

Anyone have a suggestion on where I could find more info on installing kazaa lite?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online