Kazaa lite

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

croakingfrog

Had a job to find you everything had changed
I have had to format and reinstall XP and all applications on my hard drive around dec 26 005 since then I cannot get Kazaa lite v2.4 1 to connect to internet it installs in the usual way but will not begin to search I have tried clean install removed folder etc but nothing seems to work .
Is there any likely hood of a fix for this or is it a no go forever wish I didnt have this problem but its good to be back I met some pretty nice people here - in another life it seems now Thanks for any suggestions Cliff.
:confused:

Thats file sharing software (ie. stealing) and that is fowned upon at this site.

croakingfrog

linskyjack said:
Thats file sharing software (ie. stealing) and that is fowned upon at this site.
Linskylack
I understand what you said and why

however most coins have two sides as a Synth keyboard player in my spare time (Yamamha and Roland) I sometimes play and record and once in while something nice or sounding nice happens its then such a file - what ever type I choose to make it -- goes out on to Kazaa - and I am certainly not alone in this pastime though I'm not very good at it --this is File Sharing my friend NOT file stealing Cliff

I'm sure you are an honest person--the problem is that the vast majority of people who use Kazaa are not. I guess thats why the owner of this website has a prohibition against posts relating to P2P software.

croakingfrog

Wish I knew your name - I honestly didnt know of the ban you mention - if I had I promise I would never have posted I'm afraid I'm not the smartest of men a bit long in the tooth now too meet you again one day I hope and under different circumstances - I truly am sorry Cliff.:)

Its under the Forum Rules section---I just copied it for you:

P2P Instructions - The purpose of P2P is to illegally trade copyrighted material. We do not support the use of P2P networks and any threads requesting help for them will be closed. This includes Kazaa, Bearshare, WinMX, and the like. If you're interested in the topic, you are free to discuss it on our site (and please visit StealingIsIllegal.com), but information on how to use them will not be provided.

cybertech

Retired Moderator
Closing thread. As stated TSG does not support P2P applications.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online