1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Kazaa/Nero problem

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by telecom69, Jan 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten Thread Starter

I have downloaded quite a few files from Kazaalite and it now turns out that they are avi files which Nero says is an unsupported format so can anybody tell me how Im going to burn these files to cd-r?:confused:

2. $teve

$teve

3. telecom69

telecom69 Gone but never forgotten Thread Starter

Thanks for the link Steve dont know whether I can understand it tho,theres quite a bit in there lol, will keep you informed,Nero itself has an encoder but it doesnt seem to work for some reason.... ;)

4. $teve

$teve

sometimes i find it a bit hit and miss with nero.make sure you have all the encoding plugins........do a kazaa search for "nero" and you should find all you need.
    if you dont get any joy,"TMPGEnc" is very easy to use. it will even split the file if its too big to burn on one disk ;)

5. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

If you're trying to make VCD disks from the AVI files, Nero should do that, though it's pretty slow. If it doesn't, I'd suspect that you either have corrupt AVI files or a broken copy of Nero.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115219

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice