Kazaa/Nero problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
I have downloaded quite a few files from Kazaalite and it now turns out that they are avi files which Nero says is an unsupported format so can anybody tell me how Im going to burn these files to cd-r?:confused:

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Thanks for the link Steve dont know whether I can understand it tho,theres quite a bit in there lol, will keep you informed,Nero itself has an encoder but it doesnt seem to work for some reason.... ;)

sometimes i find it a bit hit and miss with nero.make sure you have all the encoding plugins........do a kazaa search for "nero" and you should find all you need.
if you dont get any joy,"TMPGEnc" is very easy to use. it will even split the file if its too big to burn on one disk ;)

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Originally posted by telecom69:
I have downloaded quite a few files from Kazaalite and it now turns out that they are avi files which Nero says is an unsupported format so can anybody tell me how Im going to burn these files to cd-r?:confused:
If you're trying to make VCD disks from the AVI files, Nero should do that, though it's pretty slow. If it doesn't, I'd suspect that you either have corrupt AVI files or a broken copy of Nero.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online