kazaa/windows media player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

antoniette

Hi there, i am going to download kazaa on my nephew's computer....for me to download music, do i also require windows media player? If so, do you have a good website where i can download it...thanks..antoniette

Kazza is full of spyware and adware and will slow your system down. You would be better off with Kazzalite which is the same thing minus all the spyware/adware. You can get it from here.

http://www.kazaalite.tk/

antoniette

ok ill try that, but do i have to download windows media player also, after i download kazaalite?

That depends on whether you have any other program that will play your mp3's for you.

Try downloading a song first and then playing it, if it plays don't need to download anything, unless of course you specifically want Windows media player. Are you sure you don't have it on the computer already ?

You probably have some version of Media Player already on your PC. Kazaalite appears to have it's own player at the bottom of the screen. Whether or not it ties itelf to Media Player I don't know. I would just D/L Kazaa lite and see.

But you want some program to play the music with other than that previewer. It could be MP or MusicMatch or a host of others.

- Castleheart :cool:

Kazaa Lite is the best way to go along with Music Match www.musicmatch.com Set Music Match as your default media player and you will not be disapointed. Music Match is not free but is well worth the investment, and you can continually upgrade the program that part is free.

flavallee

Trusted Advisor
First Name
Frank
Antoinette:

Stay away from KAZAA. :mad: (n) Besides being loaded with spyware, it's a well-known fact that hackers use it for transporting viruses via downloads.

Frank's Windows 95/98 Tips

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online