1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

kazaa

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by jenni1970m, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jenni1970m

jenni1970m Thread Starter

can someone tell me how to delete kazaa please. i have try to go to remove and delete but it doesnt work.

2. joe2cool

joe2cool

Hi !I Jenni........KaZaa should also have an un-installer in Start menu then 'Programs' ........are you using KaZaaLite......if not should be (spyware free) ;)

:cool:

3. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

If you are unable to remove kazaa via the add / remove programs, you can also do it with spybot. If you have been using file sharing I would definitely download and run spybot. Here is a link.
    http://security.kolla.de/index.php?lang=en&page=download
    Note: make sure you backup and needed files prior to running any type of spyware removal tool.

4. jenni1970m

jenni1970m Thread Starter

how do i back up my files?? never done that before and dont know how

5. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

Backing up data / work files is necessary regardless. Data that is not backed up is data that is not important to you.
    There are many ways to backup important files such as copying them to a cdr, zip drive, extra hard drive , tape drive; floppy disks are usually not used for backing up very often since they only contain 1.44 Meg. I use a program called drive image. What it does is make an image file of the selected partitions and copies them to another hard drive. The cheapest is probably using a cdrw; the disks cost less than .25 each when bought in bulk at Costco or Sam’s club. This of course requires you to have a cdrw drive and software to do the copying. An extra HD is also an option; I just checked newegg has a 40 gig Maxtor drive for $78 with free shipping.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115881

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice