kazaa

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jenni1970m

can someone tell me how to delete kazaa please. i have try to go to remove and delete but it doesnt work.

Hi !I Jenni........KaZaa should also have an un-installer in Start menu then 'Programs' ........are you using KaZaaLite......if not should be (spyware free) ;)

:cool:

crjdriver

Backing up data / work files is necessary regardless. Data that is not backed up is data that is not important to you.
There are many ways to backup important files such as copying them to a cdr, zip drive, extra hard drive , tape drive; floppy disks are usually not used for backing up very often since they only contain 1.44 Meg. I use a program called drive image. What it does is make an image file of the selected partitions and copies them to another hard drive. The cheapest is probably using a cdrw; the disks cost less than .25 each when bought in bulk at Costco or Sam’s club. This of course requires you to have a cdrw drive and software to do the copying. An extra HD is also an option; I just checked newegg has a 40 gig Maxtor drive for $78 with free shipping.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online