1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

kazaa

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by kazaahelpboy, Oct 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kazaahelpboy

kazaahelpboy Thread Starter

I am using kazaa, and morpheus, i keep getting unwanted files to pop up in the media library of kazaa, they are listed as svchost.
    Can you help me get rid of them please

2. Emtronics

Emtronics

Welcome to TSG! That's the trouble with Kazaa. It will install other software with it. You can try Kazaa Lite or you can try WinMX There is no spyware with WinMX. You can only get MP3s I believe. If you remove some functions of Kazaa or even some of it's bundled software, Kazaa may not work properly. Go to ADD/REMOVE in the Control Panel and remove Kazaa. It gets a lot of people in trouble. :D

3. Tequila454

Tequila454

4. mobo

mobo

Kazaa Begone works well on ridding your system of all kazaa.

5. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Get rid of KAZAA. It's big-time spyware, and it leaves your computer wide open to virus infection.

Download and install AD-AWARE 6.0.181 and SPYBOT - SEARCH & DESTROY 1.2.0. You're going to be very surprised at the amount of spyware files and registry entries they find.

Read my article about spyware. It has download links for both programs and instructions on how to use them and keep them updated.

Frank's Windows 95/98 Tips
    (Also a XP user)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171538

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice