kazaa

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kazaahelpboy

I am using kazaa, and morpheus, i keep getting unwanted files to pop up in the media library of kazaa, they are listed as svchost.
Can you help me get rid of them please

Welcome to TSG! That's the trouble with Kazaa. It will install other software with it. You can try Kazaa Lite or you can try WinMX There is no spyware with WinMX. You can only get MP3s I believe. If you remove some functions of Kazaa or even some of it's bundled software, Kazaa may not work properly. Go to ADD/REMOVE in the Control Panel and remove Kazaa. It gets a lot of people in trouble. :D

flavallee

Trusted Advisor
First Name
Frank
Get rid of KAZAA. It's big-time spyware, and it leaves your computer wide open to virus infection.

Download and install AD-AWARE 6.0.181 and SPYBOT - SEARCH & DESTROY 1.2.0. You're going to be very surprised at the amount of spyware files and registry entries they find.

Read my article about spyware. It has download links for both programs and instructions on how to use them and keep them updated.

Frank's Windows 95/98 Tips
(Also a XP user)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online